Friday, January 30, 2015

Seeing The Joy in Our Day!

Welcome to my blog!  My name is Cheryl Bilyk and I have had the privilege of teaching at St. Martin's Catholic School for the last 16 years!  It is exciting to me that I am able to live and work in a community that I grew up in.  It's also special that I get to share my experiences at St. Martin's with my 2 boys.  My daughter will join us next year for Kindergarten!   

This year, I am lucky enough to be enjoying a grade 1 and 2 combined class. Every morning as I enter the school, my heart shines as I anticipate the challenges and accomplishments that we will encounter. Each day is different, and I think that's what makes my job fun!  The best part?  The hugs and smiles from the kids - it fills my heart with JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment